Feb 8, 2010

Vintage Sewing Machine Manuals and Instructions


Most impressive to me about the older manuals is their thorough coverage of the machine, its use, and general maintenance. Generous with written text and detailed images and often running 30 or 40 pages, the manuals do contain a wealth of information. I've often seen them include details on attachments for the machine as well. For anyone contemplating an older machine or that might be new to sewing in general, the manuals can definitely be useful.

Once I figure out how to link to a reputable image/file archive, I have a several sewing machine manuals and instruction sheets that I'd like to bring on line as downloadable pdfs. I'm not particularly pleased with the quality and the prices that I've seen online from various sellers and feel there is room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment